Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Professional SportsCare & Rehab
Clinic Director - Physical Therapist - Annapolis
Annapolis, MD 21403 United States
Sports Physical Therapy
Staff Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist Assistant
Professional SportsCare & Rehab is seeking top candidates for an immediate full-time Clinic Director at our new location in Annapolis-- just a few minutes walk to downtown. Aquatic experience is a plus!
Professional SportsCare & Rehab is dedicated to physical therapy and sports medicine excellence. As a member of our reputable team, you will receive:
- A competitive industry salary and strong benefits package.
- The chance to grow professionally in a PT owned and managed practice that supports individual and group success, advanced certification and clinical expertise. We also mentor and train new grads.
- An exciting, professional, supportive and fun work atmosphere plus the chance to be part of a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work.
- The opportunity to be part of an extensive sports medicine team that provides physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic and amateur athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Clinical education and mentorship - instructors include Greg Smith, ATC, Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B.Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation.
We also offer unlimited online classes with MedBridge Education.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume at www.ptnetwork.us (Careers section).
Learn more about us at www.prosportscare.com or www.ptnetwork.us
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions